Name:
Location: Somwhere, Kentucky, United States

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Rappelling

I hope that I spelled that correctly.

I rappelled off of a 6 story building on Wednesday. It was way cool. I admit that I was terrified at first. It was tough to lean off the roof of a building and trust a rope that is about 1/2" thick. Once on the side of the building, I shuffle stepped down the side of the building. Once on the ground, I wanted to go again. Unfortunately we didn't have the time. On Friday we will be going in to what is called a flashover simulator. I can't wait.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's cool. I did that once while hiking - was kinda cool. What's a flash simulator?
c

10:04 AM  
Blogger Mags said...

I hate it. I had to do it when I was on a hike in Grandfather Mountain. It is scary.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home