Name:
Location: Somwhere, Kentucky, United States

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Long time away

Wow, what a long time it has been. So long, I didn't even know that Blogger had been updated. I haven't looked around that much to see if the improvements are a good thing or not.

Training is over, finally. I am on a shift, 2nd platoon to be exact. I like everyone I have met so far. But the biggest thing that I like is my time off. I work for 24 hours, and then I am off for 48 hours. What a schedule. I love it. We have been getting things in order around the house, and now that the swimming season is upon us, we are starting to spend time poolside. And since this is Saturday, and the sun is out, I am outta here for the time being to go flop.

Until next time, and it won't be 6 months either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home