Name:
Location: Somwhere, Kentucky, United States

Monday, September 10, 2007

I Did It!!!!

I finally did it. As you know I have been training to be a firefighter/paramedic. Along the way, there have been tests that I have had to successfully pass to continue on this road.

Well, the biggest obstacle was the National Registy of Emergency Medical Technicians-Paramedic exam. This exam is two parts. The first part was the practical (skills) exam. This was a few weeks ago. I passed it without and problems (all of my classmates did too). The second part was a cognitive exam (computer based test). I took this awful test on Friday, September 7th.

Well, I received my results on their webpage today. I don't know what my score was, but I know that I passed. At least that is what was on the NREMT web page this morning.

There were five of us that took the test on Friday. Unfortunately, only 4 of us passed. We are going to work together to get our remaining brother through the test.

I am relieved that I have passed this difficult exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home