Name:
Location: Somwhere, Kentucky, United States

Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy Weekend


It was a busy weekend for our family.

It started Friday, as we were busy getting the house clean and food ready, because the rest of the weekend was planned out.

Saturday, we celebrated a wedding shower at my wife's aunt's house. Her house is the location of most of the family parties. We have a cousin who is getting married in the fall, and it has become tradition to have a couple's shower. It was a great time, and the food is always great at these parties.
We typically have a gift game, and this time, I came out okay.  I was able to land a deviled egg dish, and a small easter dish.  Unlike others, who got bungee cords, I am glad I got something that I could use.  


Sunday, we celebrated my wife's grandmother. She just completed radiation treatments for cancer. We had about 20 people here, and again, the food was delicious. There is still some in our refrigerator.

We had a busy weekend, and today, we are taking it easy. Doing the final clean-up and dishes.

I love family get togethers since the company is awesome.  We also have a family full of cooks.  

I know that I must have gained 5 pounds, but oh well.  

Tomorrow it is back to work.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Mags said...

UH HULLOH....COPY CAT!!!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you and Maggie are both back in business.
Carrick

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home